Event: MWC Los Angeles
Date: October 22-24, 2019
Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles
MWC Los Angeles is one of the newest and fastest growing events in the U.S. that brings together 22,000+ attendees from all sectors within the mobile technology industry to advance Intelligent Connectivity – a fusion of 5G, IoT, AI and Big Data.
At Altran, we look forward to this event every year to showcase our new technologies and services. We are ready with our line-up of engaging demos and invite you to be a part of our exciting sessions at MWC19 Los Angeles.
As a leader in Engineering and R&D services, Altran has been providing for more than thirty years its know-how to key players in all major industrial sectors. At a pivotal moment of digitalization, full of new opportunities and threats, Altran as Digital Engineering partner connecting industries, offers a unique combination of skills and solutions to design and deploy radical innovations for your business.
Join us at Booth #5307 in West Hall to witness our leading-edge technology services and solutions:
Develop, experiment, monetize new network solutions and innovative use cases
- Vehicle-to-Everything framework for connected autonomous vehicles and low latency MEC use cases
- frog’s telecom POV, focusing on innovative 5G and MEC use cases
- Consulting and Integration Services to enable Next Gen Communications-based solutions
- Multi Access Edge Computing Solution
Engineer and accelerate the transition to 5G networks
- End to End Solution on FlexRAN and SOC based Architect for NEPs/OEMs
- 5G SA call with NGC running in Kubernetes/Open Shift platform through use cases
- Universal CPE Platform (uCPE)
- ‘Generic’ VNF Manager (VNFM)
- Smart Slicing solution for intent driven intelligent 5G network slice management
Schedule a Meeting with us at MWC Los Angeles
Please fill out the short form below to pre-schedule some time with one of our technology experts at the event so we can discuss your needs.