- Agreement whereby Capgemini is to acquire Altran via a cash offer at €14.00 per share , approved unanimously by the boards of directors of both companies
- Creation of a group with revenues of €17 billion  and more than 250,000 employees through the tie-up of a world leader in Consulting and IT services and the world leader in Engineering and R&D services
- Unique combination of expertise to support the digital transformation of industrial companies - the market’s most dynamic segment
- Expected accretion on normalized earnings per share  of over 15% before synergies in the 1st year and over 25% post synergies in 2023
- Public offer launch subject to customary regulatory approvals
- Firm agreement to acquire shares representing 11% of Altran capital from a group of shareholders led by Apax Partners
Paris and Neuilly-sur-Seine, June 24, 2019 - Capgemini (Euronext Paris: CAP), a global leader in consulting, IT services and digital transformation, and Altran Technologies (Euronext Paris: ALT), the global leader in Engineering and R&D services, today announced that they have entered into an agreement for exclusive negotiations whereby Capgemini is to acquire Altran, through a friendly takeover bid at €14.00 per Altran share, payable in cash. The total cash consideration will amount to €3.6 billion, excluding net financial debt (c. €1.4 billion). The transaction will be accretive to Capgemini’s normalized EPS by more than 15%, before synergies from the combination. In 2023, accretion is expected to exceed 25% post synergies. The agreement is unanimously recommended and approved by the Boards of Directors of Capgemini and Altran. In addition, Capgemini has signed a definitive agreement to acquire shares representing 11% of Altran capital from a group of shareholders led by Apax Partners.
Capgemini and Altran create a global digital transformation leader for industrial and tech companies