The New Normal is Cloud
Leveraging the cloud today is no longer a brute force forklifting of applications but instead a thoughtful design towards cloud-native systems.
The objective of product development organizations is to take full advantage of resource elasticity, platform functionality and advanced security. Newer design patterns such as micro services and service lifecycle management lead to superior customer experiences. We see a number of market trends that are shaping the future of software on the cloud - legacy transition to software-as-a-service, improving velocity to shrink time-to-market, rise of digital/physical converged technologies and continuous delivery and testing model.
Our software frameworks and solutions help accelerate product realization. For example the Altran Cloud Enabling Solution (ACES) is a software framework that automates the integration, testing and orchestration of infrastructure and platform-as-a-service. Altran with its cloud focused capabilities, offerings and enabling software solutions is well positioned to cater to all requirements.
Altran Cloud Engineering services help clients tackle the most challenging architecture, implementation and operations requirements for cloud-based applications, products and platforms on public, private and hybrid environments.
Altran product lifecycle services spans design, engineering, test and operations. We help our clients adapt and keep pace with the changing industry landscape in solution architecture, application development and deployment, system infrastructure implementation and software engineering.
Some of our services include:
Assist setup of processes, tool chains and automated workflows for continuous integration and deployment in the cloud.
Our experience in architecting cloud platforms and applications can help clients in designing a world class cloud platform blueprints and creating cloud optimized applications.
- Technology Assessment & Consulting Services
- Assess portfolio for migrating workloads
- Define roadmap for migration
- Define scope for a POC migration, along with key success criteria
- Design, develop, and deploy POC use case
- Private, hybrid
- Deployment Model : Public, develop CBA (Cost Benefit Analysis) and business case for RoI
- R&D, Solution Architecture and Development of Proof-of-Concept
- Virtualization of telecom network elements like EPC, SIGTRAN, Cloud-RAN and their deployment in cloud-based on OpenStack
- Cloud management and orchestration: Development of cloud management frameworks for managing and orchestrating NFVs, application and cloud element over OpenStack
- OpenStack networking controller and storage optimization for various hardware platforms
- Automation and tool development for DevOps, performance loading and resiliency testing
- Developing Internet scale platform services using Java, LAMP stack, Ruby and node.js
- Big Data platforms leveraging MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark and Storm
Cloud implementation services help set up cloud data centers as per the designed blueprints and migrating/integrating services on it.
- Implementation setup of private and hybrid cloud infrastructure using OpenStack, CloudStack and VMWare
- Capacity planning and design infrastructure provisioning policies
- Migration services for moving legacy applications and data to the cloud
- Define application migration approach
- Refresh / upgrade application technology/components
- Define cloud deployment framework
- Migrate applications to target the cloud platform
- Functional and non-functional parity testing
- Integration of public and private cloud applications
- Integration with other cloud services and SaaS platforms
Cloud testing services help to test the cloud data center and the applications deployed in the cloud. It also involves security testing, cloud test lab setup and testing.
- Cloud infrastructure testing for auto-scaling and failover resiliency
- Security testing for cloud applications
- Test lab setup on cloud and testing using cloud
- Performance testing of applications in the cloud
- Data consistency and validation
- Vulnerability scanning, fuzz testing and penetration testing
Deployment & DevOps
Altran deployment & DevOps services help to setup processes, tool-chains and automated workflows for continuous integration and deployment on cloud.
- Continuous delivery of software using automation and DevOps tools and processes
- Automated deployment using Altran Cloud Enabling Software solution
- Integration and customization of build, deploy and CI tools using Jenkins framework
- User onboarding and training
- Continuous monitoring and management of infra and applications using Altran Cloud Enabling Software solution
Post deployment day-2 services like 24x7 cloud monitoring and management.
- Active managed services
- Dedicated engineers to monitor public/private cloud-based applications
- Optimize systems constantly for better efficiency and utilization
- Single point of contact for emergency and change management
- Automated managed services
- Use tools / management platforms to passively monitor servers. Alerts are raised on reaching thresholds (customizable)
- Actions triggered for appropriate fault management and scaling scripts will also be automated providing a self-healing and self-maintaining system
- Development and migration to public and private cloud is 60% faster through utilization of Altran tools and enabling software solutions
- Experience managing 100s of virtualized servers, multi-terabytes of data and millions of users
- Extensive experience in developing public and private cloud platforms gives Altran a unique advantage in architecting cloud solutions and applications
- 120+ cloud technology experts in AWS, Azure, OpenStack & VMWare and more than 2000+ engineers proficient in cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Ecosystem of partnerships with major cloud platform providers including AWS, Cloudband and Azure