Create Products That People Love
Customers expect nothing less than great products - regardless of technology, platform, or context. Businesses need to ensure they can create and sustain products that deliver on larger strategic objectives.
frog designs and engineers for the real world to ensure our clients' products create an emotional connection from first use and deliver on their strategic intent.
Our offerings support the blurring between digital and physical products. To create experiences that scale frog provides brand design as well as design systems services. Our history, footprint and experience spans sectors, from consumer goods to highly-regulated industries.
With this unique perspective, frog helps businesses create lasting value with products and services that people love.
Our product design services align design and engineering to create value for clients whether that's “design led” engineering or “design integrated” engineering opportunities.
We create systems of brand, product and service that touch hearts and improve lives. Our work creates measurable value for our clients, end users and society.
Some of our services include:
Our scalable, flexible design systems provide a coherent framework for creating brand expressions and product experiences.
We envision, design, and engineer iconic products that connect with customers on a functional and emotional level.
SOFTWARE AND DIGITAL DESIGN
To create signature software experiences, we envision, design, and prototype across multiple devices and platforms including desktop, web, mobile, and embedded systems.
We translate Brand Strategy into verbal and visual expressions, from corporate identity to digital, physical, and environmental experiences.
Our services help our clients create and capture value by identifying untapped opportunities in the market and converting them into meaningful products and services.
- Insights: Being design-led means you’re using a technique called Design Research, which is the best way to understand and capture unstated needs.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Speed to market by avoiding rework when honing fit for customers.
- Technology Strategy: Highly relevant and competitive products designed to fit human needs, not just functional requirements
- Product Strategy: Increased capability to produce premium products and services.
- Brand Strategy: Capability to design products and services that consumers want before they can even articulate why.