Simplifying Complex Support Systems with AI
Conversational platforms driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) technologies are changing the support services landscape. Gartner predicts that in 2018, 50% of agent interactions will be influenced by real-time analytics and by 2020, more than 21 billion connected sensors and endpoints will be in place.
However, the path forward is still uncertain. Companies are grappling with a variety of challenges such as managing the complexity of connecting the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, the large and growing volume of customer data that is being generated and the implications of virtual agents making real-time decisions. Addressing these and other technology challenges requires intelligence to be integrated into the product support systems.
Altran understands these challenges and provides an iterative process to transform conventional product support and managed operations (Levels 1 and 2). Our offering provides a holistic approach that includes:
- Deep knowledge of product support processes and customer requirements including SLAs, KPIs and knowledge repositories
- Design services for intelligent support using optimal tools to streamline the process and adapt to new processes
- Support services transformation along the network, in the technical support center and the knowledge management system
- Service operations and optimization for product support
Altran has the expertise in customer product support and managed operations ecosystems to deliver best-in-class services. We harness the power of ML and automation so our clients can shift from a reactive support model to a pre-emptive and proactive support model. Our approach improves the end-customer experience and reduces support costs by using natural language processing (NLP) and Altran’s well-proven AI and ML frameworks.
The Altran Intelligent Support offering transforms conventional product support and managed operations (L1 and L2) utilizing our AI/ML, chatbot frameworks and our expertise in automation tools―including our robotic process automation (RPA) tools―to deliver best-in-class services.
Altran helps original equipment manufacturers, enterprise software vendors, industrial companies and technology and communications service providers transform their support processes.
Some of our services include:
PRODUCT SUPPORT PROCESSES AND CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
We understand our client’s current product and technical support ecosystem, including end-customer requirements, KPIs, SLAs and knowledge base.
And tools used for support activities and providing actionable insights.
DESIGNING SERVICES FOR INTELLIGENT SUPPORT
We help our customers design intelligent product and technical support services by recommending the right tools, frameworks and processes including customizable chatbots.
Open-source RPA tools and commercial off-the-shelf products.
SUPPORT SERVICES TRANSFORMATION
Altran transforms your support services by developing and integrating chatbots, NLP and AI/ML frameworks.
We enhance the efficiency of the entire support process by utilizing RPA frameworks and automating across product support, network and service-operation centers.
SERVICE OPERATIONS AND OPTIMIZATION
Altran offers managed operations and 24/7 product support.
We optimize product support processes leading to reduced response and resolution time for customer tickets, and improved service quality and customer experience.
- The Altran Cognitive Drivetrain, an ML-driven analytics platform based on open-source components, helps our customers reduce OPEX for product support by an average of 30%.
- Our customizable chatbots and expertise in process automation have been documented to deliver significant reductions—up to 40%—in product-support response times for our customers.
- Proactive notifications and preventive maintenance using the Altran social media analytics framework has transformed ticketing systems and improved user experience significantly as captured in customer satisfaction improvement scores of up to 30%.