Product Services and Support
There’s technical support and then there’s Altran technical support.
Altran’s Product Services and Support addresses every aspect of product lifecycle including integration and rollout; customization and configuration; technical support; and managed services in areas impacting new technology integration. Our services help companies generate new revenue streams and enhance customer experience management.
Our support services include:
SOLUTION ENGINEERING AND ROLLOUT
We offer support services in planning, design, optimization, migration, rollout and adaptation of communication network, loT, Cloud and SDN/NFV solutions.
INTEGRATION AND CUSTOMIZATION
Integration, deployment, configuration, customization and acceptance for software products and solutions.
Customer support means providing 24/7 global L1, L2, and L3 services for multi-vendor environments.
We offer support to help customers manage their network infrastructure, applications and cloud components.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT?
WE’RE REDEFINING WHAT SUPPORT MEANS:
- Optimized costs for our clients while maintaining focus on improved response time and support quality. We also reduce risk while managing increased complexity of new technology and diverse multivendor solution portfolios.
- Deep domain expertise from product design to deployment and support operations. Our service monitoring measures proactively detect problems early and evolve them from focusing on faults to service performance. We also provide end-to-end solutions processes like ITIL, eTOM and more, and new support delivery models offer specialized and on-demand service.
- Offerings on Autonomous Customer Experience Management and Intelligent Support that leverage our AI/ML frameworks and chatbots.
- 24/7 global support capabilities, flexible engagement models, global delivery, and end-to-end SLA-based operations and maintenance.
- A global workforce with deep technology expertise available for quick rollout of services.
- Key partnerships with leading global vendors along with a broad software portfolio to reduce time-to-market.