You can work with a company built for now. Or you can with one developing the networking software of tomorrow.
The WLAN Switch Solution (WSS) is a pre-integrated software solution that allows OEMS to realize end-to-end complete switching solutions for the unified WLAN Switching market. By decreasing development time and speed to market, equipment manufacturers can focus on pushing their products to develop more advanced features.
Altran’s WSS software framework serves as a reliable, high quality, cost effective building block that reduces time to market and overall development operations. It also meets the highest industry standards and is built for interoperability.
- Multiple access points, multiple radios per access point, multiple SSIDs
- CAPWAP, hardware assisted offloading
- AP auto-discovery, access groups. profiles, fast roaming, L2 roaming, QoS, statistics, wireless users' monitoring
- 802.11n, 82.11ac, Tx power control, user policies, dynamic power adjustment
- HostAPD interoperability, security - WEP, WPA, WPA2, personal and enterprise centralized configuration, EAP, EAP-SIM, AKA authentication, AAA
- Static RF planning, RF coverage hole detection, configurable channel list, auto channel selection, automatic AP channel allocation, AP self healing
- Routing - static / RIP, IPv4, IPv6
WLAN AP/WiFi AP
- Multiple radios, multiple SSIDs per radio, WMM, CAPWAP client, HostAPD integration
- IP services, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, controller discovery, clock sync, NTP, security (WEP, WPA, WPA2), MAC filtering, IP filtering
- L2 traffic isolation by policy, QoS, rate limits per SSID, client associations limit, end-to-end QoS
- Beacon management, beacon interval, static channel selection, thresholds, Tx power level control
- Bridging, VLAN, high throughput, 802.11n, 802.11ac, RF management, roaming, auto scanning, comprehensive statistics
- Comprehensive management with SNMP, CLI, WebUI